Waipio Rim offers a private upstairs studio for one or two guests. The room was built next to the main house and furnished in 2009. At an elevation of 900 feet, it offers drop away views into Waipio Valley from a private deck.
: 808.775.1727 : 8084305951
PO Box 213
Honokaa, HI 96727
View map of area
It's all about privacy and the view.
Waipio Rim is perched above Waipio Valley at the end of a private road. The road and lot were carved from the top of the Valley wall. Large tracts of forest adjoin the property on three sides. To the north, the view drops straight into the Valley and out to the ocean.
The unit is separate from the main house and upstairs, making it very private.
Aloha, Nancy & Steve Roberson
- Located on the eastern rim of Waipio Valley at an elevation of 900 feet. The Waipio Lookout is about 1/4 mile away along the Valley rim. There are hiking opportunities along the Valley rim to Hiilawe Falls and into Waipio Valley itself. The town of Honokaa is eight miles down the coast. Activities in the area include horseback riding along the Valley rim and in the Valley, ATV and hiking tours, beach activities, shopping in the historic plantation town of Honokaa, or just taking it all in from your private deck.
- The single guest room has a queen size bed, TV, DVD, a shower with a view to the ocean, and a covered private deck. A refrigerator and microwave are furnished, as are a welcome bottle of wine and plate of pupus.
- $220 per night year round.
Single night stays are an additional $20
These rates are double occupancy.
No charge for children under two years.
Additional guests can be accommodated in your room on inflatable beds at $25 each.
Hawaii taxes are an additional 13.25%
- Breakfast will be brought to you:
Cinnamon apple oven pancake,
Banana macadamia nut pancakes,
Breakfast cupcakes (scrambled eggs in hash brown baskets),
Bread pudding muffins, of
Served with local tropical fruit, Nancy's lilikoi or lemon butter, and Hawaiian Cloud Forest Coffee.
- An ideal couple's getaway.
Detached Suite(s) Innkeeper onsite Internet Access Private Bath Private Lanai Queen Bed
- Please call 808-775-1727 or email for a reservation.
* We accept Visa or Mastercard, checks, and Paypal.
* Check in is from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., or call.
* Checkout is at 11:00.
* No pets.
* Smoking is permitted in the parking area only
* Advance menu accommodations are available.
* Standard deposit is 50%, with the the balance due upon arrival.
* Cancellations made more than 30 days from the date of arrival will be charged a $25 service fee, with the balance refunded.
* Cancellations made less than 30 days from the date of arrival will be refunded for any nights that are taken by other guests, minus a $25 service fee.
* Early departures will be treated as cancellations.
Diners Club American Express Master Card Visa
- Check Availability
: Nancy & Steve
PO Box 213
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at Waipio Rim? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with Waipio Rim. Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 22135 times. Modified: 06/26/2014