The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls
22 lush tropical acres at a cool 850 ft above sea level overlooking Hilo Town and the ocean beyond, Kulaniapia is more than just a place to spend the night. Enjoy your own private 120 ft waterfall with a 300 ft wide pond at its base. Explore 2 miles of walking trails that weave their way along the Waiau River through an extensive Bamboo Garden and on to 3 other waterfalls and our river walk. Vistas of unrivaled pristine beauty await..!! Only 15 minutes from downtown Hilo...but a world apart.
: 808-935-6789 : 866-935-6789 : 808-935-6789
100 Kulaniapia Drive
Hilo, Hawaii 96721
View map of area
Built exclusively as a B&B, Kulaniapia is a group of 3 building of Asian architecture that inlcude...The Residence, Harmony, and the Pagoda Guest House. All of our guest rooms have private, marble clad baths, free wireless internet, and most of our rooms have private balconies with views of either Kulaniapia Falls, or Hilo and the Ocean beyond. The Pagoda Guest House is a stand alone 1 bedroom 1 1/2 bath complete home built on a cliff overlooking our waterfall with its own full kitchen, dining, and computer work station. our mission statement is to provide an atmosphere that is conducive for experiencing the true "Aloha" that you come to Hawaii for, with an emphasis on Relaxation, Tranquility, and Sustainability.
Now offering complimentary yoga from 10:00 to 11:00 Mon. / Wed / Fri.
Aloha, Len Sutton
- We are 22 acres at 850 ft. above sea level, 15 minutes from downtown Hilo on paved roads in the midst of 2000 acres of Macadamia Nut trees
- We offer 9 Guest Rooms and the Pagoda Guest House. the amenities vary from room to room, so please refer to our website at www.waterfall.net for specific information, or give us a call.
- $179 to $199 per night for our guest rooms double occupancy including a full breakfast. $25 extra person charge max one adult or 2 children. double occupancy only in the Lehua , Pikake, and Maile rooms
Pagoda Guest House is $289 per night for 2, add $25 for additional persons. Max 4 adults and 2 children.
- Breakfast is included in our rate and consists of Macadamia Nut Waffles, Fresh Island Fruits, Toast, Sweetbread, Eggs to order, Bagels & Cream Cheese, copious amounts of Hilo Coffee, teas, juice, etc.
- Comfortable common areas at all our buildings for thoughtful contemplation or relaxing with views of the Falls. Large deck at the Bamboo Garden with incredible views of Kulaniapia Falls. Perfect venue for small weddings or retreats. Complimentary Yoga from 10:00 to 11:00 Mon. / Wed. / Fri.
Cable/Satellite TV Detached Suite(s) Fireplace Innkeeper onsite Internet Access King Bed On-site Activities Private Bath Private Lanai Queen Bed
- We accept Master Card. Visa, American Express, Discover. We require a 50% deposit to hold your room, the balance to be paid upon arrival. We have a 2 week cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or change your reservation, let us know 2 weeks prior to your stay and your deposit will be cheerfully refunded. Changes made Inside the 2 week period forfeit their deposit.
Personal Check American Express Cash Discover Master Card Traveler's Check Visa
100 Kulaniapia Drive
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls. Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 22509 times. Modified: 04/16/2014