Old Hawaiian Bed And Breakfast
An old Hawaiian home located in the quite area of Hilo on the banks of the Wailuku river. Lots of birds and flowers surround the home.
: 808-961-2816 : 877-961-2816
1492 Wailuku Drive
Hilo, HI 96720
View map of area
Aloha and Welcome,
We are just 2 miles from downtown Hilo, and only a short 10 minute drive from Hilo International Airport, we provide easy access to the Hamakua coastline, and all of the island's main attractions!
If you have been searching for a peaceful, private location for your vacation or honeymoon that exudes the feeling of "Olde Hawaii" then you have reached your destination!
Situated at the rear of the residence, with its private entrances, these outstanding rooms offer the perfect haven for honeymooners or those seeking privacy and quiet. It looks out over the large manicured lawn and gardens towards the Wailuku River, and is surrounded by lush green foliage.
Aloha, Lory & Stewart Hunter
- 1 mile above the Rainbow falls and 2 blocks from the Boiling Pots Park.
- All rooms have private bathrooms and entrances. They share the lanai (porch) where breakfast is served and a microwave and refrigerator are located. Free Wi-Fi for guests with laptops.
Hawaiian room: Is a very large bedroom, with its 10 foot ceilings, tiled entrance, and expansive windows that provide sweeping views of the gardens, has a king size bed, day bed and trundle and large mirrored closet.
The large tiled bathroom affords an oversized sunken bathtub surrounded by candles for that intimate late night soak! Along with a separate shower.
The room has a private entrance and private bathroom with a large shower. There is a queen bed and two sitting chairs with lots of windows.
The room is our smallest room, with 10 foot ceilings, and offers a queen size bed, small private bathroom with shower, and a sitting area.
- Hawaiian room: $125 per night double occ. plus $10 per additional guest per night; Max 4 people.
Sunrise room: $105 per night double occ.
Bamboo room: $85 per night double occ.
No children under age 12.
There is an additional $15 per night charge for single night stays.
Ask about our Military discount.
State taxes are not included in the room rates.
- We serve wonderful homemade breads, tropical fruit, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, local coffee and tea. Served at 8:00 am. Breakfast can be packed for those guests that need to leave earlier.
- The rooms share the lanai, microwave and refrigerator. Free Wi-Fi for guests with laptops.
Innkeeper onsite Internet Access King Bed Private Bath Queen Bed
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, cash, or travelers checks.
Please notify us at least two weeks before your reservation date if you have
a change in travel plans. Our cancellation policy is as follows: You will not be charged if we are notified 14 days prior to check in. A reservation is confirmed cancelled after you have received a cancellation e-mail from us. If you notify us less than 14 days from check in, we will charge you a one night stay if we can not re-rent the room.
Cash Master Card Traveler's Check Visa
: Lory & Stewart
1492 Wailuku Drive
This listing has been viewed 58945 times. Modified: 06/15/2012