Ohia House Bed and Breakfast
The #1 B&B in the Puna area, 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, & now a TripAdvisor Green Leader for our sustainable practices!
: 808-965-1250 : 808-640-0078
13-3357 Hookupu Street
Pahoa, HI 96778
View map of area
With only one well-appointed suite at Ohia House B & B, YOU are our only guests! Ohia House strives to make your stay, YOUR stay. Not your "cookie cutter" B & B catering to many, we cater to you by blending luxury, serenity and personal service, for you, and providing that true feeling of seclusion, serenity & aloha. What you come to the Island of Hawaii for.
Come let Ohia House B & B be your private retreat on Hawaii, experience aloha the way it is meant to be experienced. Taylored just for YOU.
A permitted B & B by the state of Hawaii, the perfect home base for your Big Island vacation. Centrally located between Hilo and Volcanoes National Park, located in the Puna district in tropical Leilani Estates. We are just minutes from the quaint village of Pahoa, where you will find numerous restaurants and shops. A short drive from Ohia House to many amazing venues!
We are still taken by the magic this Island offers, come make your own magic at Ohia House.
Aloha, Cindy Vogel
- The perfect central location for your Big Island adventure, close to it all! Located in Leilani Estates, just miles out of the quaint thriving town of Pahoa where the new LAVA VIEWING AREA just opened! A short drive to the beautiful Kalapana “new” black sand beach which is growing daily! From there you can follow Hwy. 137 (red road) to the turquoise blue waters of Kehena Beach, watch closely and you’ll spot numerous dolphins, sea turtles, or whale watching during our winter months. Continue on 137 through our tropical rainforest to MacKenzie State Recreation Area, Issac Hale Beach Park, where you can swim or watch our local surfers, or join them! Grab a snack from any one of the local snack trucks or continue on to Ahalanui Warm Springs for a therapeutic dip or enjoy unsurpassed snorkeling at Kapoho Tide Pools.
Whatever your pleasure, it is here at Ohia House, we’re waiting for you. Come, see why we are the #1 choice on TripAdvisor.
We look forward to your visit!
Cindy & Rick
- After a long day head back to Ohia House B & B and let yourself unwind into your sanctuary of cool comfort, peace and quiet. Your open windows and the fully screened large private lanai catch the tradewinds, Hawaii's natural air-conditioning. Or maybe take a swim in the pool. Your call, your place, remember your our only guest!
You're looking forward to that great little restaurant Cindy & Rick recommended, followed by a good night's sleep between the cool sheets in a comfortable queen size bed. You might even slip into one of those soft, robes, and listen to the evening Rainforest while you check email. Or maybe skip the email...
...but don't miss that wonderful tropical Breakfast! Catered to your special dietary needs. Served each morning at 8 a.m. on your private screened in Lanai. What unique tropical delight will be served today?
Ohia House Bed and Breakfast has just the one bedroom, but it is all yours!
Private Full Bath
Queen Size Bed
Dishes & Silverware
Soft Cotton Spa Robes
Free Wireless Internet
Fresh Tropical Orchids & Flowers
Local Information & Restaurant Recommendations
Maps & Guide Books
Soft, smooth Cotton Sheets
Fluffy Cotton Towels.
Mask & Snorkel (2)
Large Private Screened Lanai with tropical furnishings and ceiling fans
Private Pool with lounge chairs
Special diets are accommodated with prior notice. So be sure to let us know.
- $125 a night for a min. 2 night stay, FREE night when you book 7 pay for only 6, many ongoing specials so be sure to check our website, email, or give us a call! We're waiting to hear from you.
There is an additional charge for a one night stay, please call or email us to arrange.
- A unique and generous Island breakfast with your specific dietary needs always in mind is served at 8am daily on your private screened lanai. Many of the fruits & vegetables used are grown right on our property! Make sure you let us know of any special diet needs, we want to make your stay as memorable as possible. Having only you for our guest allows us to cater to your wants and needs. A personal touch, with a touch of aloha! Just for you. The way it should be!
- The surroundings will transport you to the lush tropical rain forest. The blended melodies of the surrounding birds are your music. Stroll around the gardens, the towering ohia's, orchids, and tropical flowers. Take a dip in the pool and let the warm water take you away. Lounge on your private screened lanai, just off your suite, let the birds serenade you. Stroll our gardens, and see how many blooming orchids you can find. Memories are just waiting to be made!
Cable/Satellite TV Detached Suite(s) Innkeeper onsite Internet Access Private Bath Private Lanai Queen Bed
- Maximum occupancy is 2 adults. Price includes a generous breakfast served at 8 am. Hawaii accommodation taxes will be added. A deposit is required at the time of reservation.
We will refund your deposit, less a $25. booking fee, if notified 30 days prior to arrival. If less than 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival, I will refund the deposit only if I am able to re-book the accommodation. Guests canceling within 72 hours of scheduled arrival will be responsible for the full amount of the reservation.
Personal Check Cash Master Card Traveler's Check Visa
- Book Online
- Check Availability
13-3357 Hookupu Street
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at Ohia House Bed and Breakfast? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with Ohia House Bed and Breakfast. Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 34258 times. Modified: 06/16/2015