South Kona District
Kona Bayview Inn Bed and Breakfast
A peaceful, beautiful setting among tropical landscaped gardens, with magnificent ocean views overlooking a 10 acre macadamia nut orchard. Kona Bayview Inn's central location puts many of the best beaches and local attractions on the island within easy reach. Reservations are welcome for our three guest rooms, each with a private bath. Our rooms are spacious and comfortable with sliding glass doors opening to cool island breezes and beautiful, shoreline views. The lanai is comfortably furnished all the way down to the island style reading material. Free WiFi. Free Parking.
83-5605 Middle Keei Rd
Captain Cook, HI 96704
View map of area
Aloha, and welcome to our peaceful home.
Mornings begin with birds singing, sun shining, and a tropical breakfast served on the ocean-view lanai overlooking historic Kealakekua Bay.
Take a walk through the orchard and treat yourself to all the macnuts you can eat.
Evenings are heavenly. As the sun sets over the ocean, the birds become quiet, the breeze wanes and you experience peace.
Kealakekua Bay is a marine preserve, home to colorful reef fish and spinner dolphins. Here you will experience some of the best snorkeling, diving and kayaking in all the islands. Nearby Honaunau Bay is famous for its green turtles, and the Place of Refuge national park.
Excellent local restaurants and cafes dot the main highway, two miles upslope from Bayview Inn.
Aloha, Thomas and Sharon Colasacco
- Two miles down from the main highway at Honaunau, and two miles above Kealakekua Bay, with stunning ocean and bay views.
- Four spacious guest suites, each with bathroom, and twin or queen beds. The rooms are beautifully furnished and immaculately clean, with ceiling fans and sliding glass doors opening to the ocean view lanai living area.
- From $120-$145 per night, double occupancy, plus current State taxes. $20 surcharge for single night visits and $10 per night surcharge for two night stays.
- A generous tropical breakfast is served on the ocean-view lanai. Featuring fresh local fruit and a daily hot dish.
- WiFi internet access for laptops. The lanai is equipped with guest refrigerator and microwave, plastic cutlery and plates. Some snorkel gear is available. Please note: no smoking is permitted in the house or on the lanai.
Innkeeper onsite Internet Access Private Bath Private Lanai Queen Bed
- We accept cash, personal checks, travelers checks and VISA or Mastercard.
No cancellation fee if notified at least four weeks prior to arrival date
Cancellations made less than four weeks prior to arrival are subject to a one night charge, unless the room can be rebooked.
Personal Check American Express Cash Master Card Traveler's Check Visa
- Book Online
- Check Availability
: Thomas and Sharon
83-5605 Middle Keei Rd
This listing has been viewed 32575 times. Modified: 02/21/2017