Coconut Cottage Bed And Breakfast
Ranked among the top 5 B&Bs in the entire state of Hawaii by TripAdvisor.com and ranked the #1 B&B in Pahoa by TripAdvisor.com. Our one acre grounds are covered by tropical plants, colorful Hawaiian flowers, numerous fruit trees and a variety of palm trees. Take a stroll through the gardens and you will encounter literally hundreds of anthuriums, rare jade plants, orchids, and hibiscus plants - all while enjoying the plumeria scented air. Lush lawns and lava rock planters cover most of the estate and an actual lava tree formation at the entrance to the property is a favorite among guests.
: 808-965-0973 : 866-204-7444 : 949-584-6727
13-1139 Leliani Ave
Pahoa, HI 96778
View map of area
As you walk through the front door of Coconut Cottage, you will experience the feeling of a bygone era. Vintage style Hawaiian island furnishings inspired by Tommy Bahama create a relaxed island elegance. From our Bali imported hand carved beds, to our open air bamboo lanai, and to our koa wood kitchen counter, Coconut Cottage truly evokes an island ambience you will remember long after your visit with us.
Your comfort and enjoyment during your stay at Coconut Cottage is of utmost importance to us. We strive to make your Hawaiian vacation as memorable and relaxing as possible. We pay special attention to all the details. Enjoy comfortable beds, plush towels, and the finest of bed linens. Soak in the spa at the end of the day dreaming about re-entering the world with a renewed sense of being.
Enjoy first class island elegance with genuine Hawaiian hospitality!
Aloha, Jerry Cooksey & Todd Horton
- Coconut Cottage Bed & Breakfast is centrally located near Hilo in the heart of the Puna district in Leilani Estates on the Big Island of Hawaii. Just seven miles from a live lava flow, where one can watch the red lava stream down the mountain side and the fiery glow of the billowing volcanic gases light up the night sky. Minutes away from the beautiful black sand beaches and turquoise blue waters of Kehena Beach with an abundance of sea turtles and dolphins. Enjoy hiking, mountain biking, and eco-tours at many of the nearby scenic trails. Three miles from the quaint alternative village of Pahoa with its excellent restaurants and shops. Two miles from Lava Tree State Park and five miles from Isaac Hale State Park with its thermal hot pools, surfing, and world-class snorkeling. Volcanoes National Park, historic Hilo town and breathtaking waterfalls are within 20 miles of our rural peaceful retreat.
- THE GARDEN BUNGALOW
A favorite among guests is our Garden Bungalow which is a separate cottage nestled in a corner of our tropical gardens. This peaceful ohana comes complete with its own kitchenette that includes a microwave and full-size refrigerator with complimentary stocked refreshments, private bath and lanai. The island themed furnishings in the cottage include a Bali hand-carved four poster queen bed, sleeper couch and bistro set. Fine bed linens, plush towels and waffle weave cotton spa robes are yours to enjoy during your stay. The bungalow includes a TV/DVD player and guests are welcome to borrow a movie from our extensive DVD library located in our Lava Lounge in the main house. This charming bungalow can accommodate up to four guests.
THE BALI SPIRIT SUITE
A romantic castaway feeling awaits you in our Bali Spirit Suite. A private entrance to this hideaway invites you into the exotic world of Bali. Enjoy a heavenly night on a genuine Bali hand-carved four poster queen bed with the finest of l
- $110-$140 per night plus local tax.
Book for seven nights and and get the seventh night FREE!
- A tasty island breakfast is served daily on our peaceful lanai that overlooks the botanical grounds. Fresh juices, milk, tea and 100% Kona coffee complete your selection.This is an ideal time to plan your day's activities. Whether your agenda includes relaxing, visiting sites, or other activities, we are here to offer you information and insight. As your innkeepers we will be more than happy to provide you with maps, guides to local area attractions and any other information to enhance your Hawaiian vacation on the Big Island
- One full acre of Tropical Gardens and open area in a Tropical Forest. The surrounding trees are full of tropical birds whose songs can be heard in the tranquil evenings and savored on your lanai or walking in the Gardens.
Cable/Satellite TV Detached Suite(s) Innkeeper onsite Internet Access King Bed Kitchen On-site Activities Private Bath Private Lanai Queen Bed
- We accept most major credit cards, cash, money orders and traveler's checks.
A one night stay deposit is required to secure reservation. We accept Visa, Mastercard, traveler's checks, money orders or personal checks (must be US bank and only for the deposit; balance must be paid in other form). If you cancel two weeks prior to your arrival date we will refund 75% of your deposit. No refunds will be given for shorter cancellations. Holidays are an exception to this policy, please see holiday information. Should your stay be longer than one week, we require a 50% deposit for the length of the stay and the balance is due at check-in. Early check-outs are non-refundable, unless your room can be re-booked.
Minimum Stays- All rooms except the Royal Hibiscus room have a two night minimum stay.
American Express Cash Discover Master Card Traveler's Check Visa
: Jerry Cooksey & Todd
13-1139 Leliani Ave
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at Coconut Cottage Bed And Breakfast ? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with Coconut Cottage Bed And Breakfast . Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 18978 times. Modified: 05/22/2012