South Kona District
Camp Aloha Bed And Breakfast
Camp Aloha is a five-acre tropical farm. Our home is 600 feet off Painted Church Road up a tarmac (blacktop) driveway through mango, macadamia, avocado, banana, and even bamboo groves to views from the pool and lanai that can make you realize just how big this planet really is.
84-5210 Painted Church Road
Captain Cook, HI 96704
View map of area
Aloha from Joan and Casey.
Welcome to our private retreat.
Most mornings begin with sunshine, birds singing and the splash of the pond's waterfall. Waking up in paradise is one of its more wonderful parts. Have your breakfast on the lanai, next to the pool or back in your suite?
You will always be welcome to join us on a "hunting and gathering expedition" for mangoes, avocados, papaya and tangerines when they're in season or you may choose to busy yourself with the other important tasks of a vacation in paradise.
Kealakekua Bay offers some of the best snorkeling and kayaking in all the islands. Nearby Honaunau Bay is famous for its dolphins, green turtles and Place of Refuge national park.
Gentle trade winds are one of the reasons that most locals prefer living above 500 feet elevation. Whether you're having a quite dinner on the lanai or bedding down for the night you will appreciate our 1000-foot elevation. Stars abound in our rural setting. Life can be sweet in paradise.
Aloha, Joan, Casey and Zorro
- We're approximately 20 miles south of Kailua-Kona. Just minutes away by auto are world famous Kealakekua Bay with the Captain Cook Monument and Place of Refuge on Honaunau Bay with excellent snorkeling.
- The South wing of this home has been converted to a private suite with living room, separate bedroom and private full bath. Your suite enjoys cable TV, local phone, wireless internet, great views and all with private doors. You will be our only guests.
- Our rates are based on 110 dollars a day. However we give weekly refunds. The first week is one day. The second week is two more days or three days total. The third week is two more days or five days total. The fourth week is two more days or seven days total. That's four weeks for the price of three. A third guest is $10 extra per day. We think four is crowded. Remember; We only have one set of guests at a time. All accommodation facilities charge a 13.25% state tax in Hawaii. For us this comes out to about $125 which is fee including taxes and everything for two people per day.
- A continental breakfast is available on the lanai. Let us know what you want for breakfast and it'll be in the fridge the next morning. Yes, this means you fix breakfast for yourself. For the rest of your meals you can pretty much prepare whatever you want in the kitchen on the lanai or drive a few miles to an eclectic collection of food service establishments.
- The usual tropical retreat amenities such as a swimming pool w/ sun deck, hot tub, fishponds, beautiful gardens, and "wow" views. Please note: Smoking is not welcome inside however geckos absolutely are. We have few rules and hope people will enjoy our relaxed atmosphere. Camp Aloha is not Camp Radisson. Zorro the friendly dog is available for petting. Poisons and baits are not used at Camp Aloha. We believe life can be pretty nice when you give nature a chance.
Cable/Satellite TV Hot-Tub Innkeeper onsite Internet Access King Bed Kitchen On-site Activities Private Bath Private Lanai
- We accept cash, personal or travelers checks, Master-Visa card, PayPal and bank electronic transfer. A 50% deposit is required to confirm and hold your booking. A full refund will be returned if we're notified of your change in plans four weeks prior to your scheduled arrival. Refunds for cancellations of less than four weeks notice are subject to re-booking. Our minimum stay is three days/nights.
Personal Check Cash Master Card Traveler's Check Visa
: Joan, Casey
84-5210 Painted Church Road
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at Camp Aloha Bed And Breakfast? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with Camp Aloha Bed And Breakfast. Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 76818 times. Modified: 07/29/2015