Bamboo Orchid Cottage Bed And Breakfast
Newly built, art-inspired, Craftsman Cottage home with stylish tropical furnishings, an outdoor soaking tub and colorful flower gardens, tucked onto 1 acre of lush, tropical rainforest.
: 808-985-9592 : 877-208-2199
PO Box 315
Hawaii National Park, HI 96718
View map of area
Discover the magic of paradise in the heart of Volcano's rainforest
Your vacation to the Big Island and Volcano begins now! After a busy day exploring Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, kick off your shoes, island style. Feel pampered, feel relaxed, feel welcome in our art inspired home. Enjoy the extensive DVD collection, area books, birdwatching , chess and game table, and hot tub oon the deck.
Wander through the colorful spice and flower gardens against a backdrop of giant tree ferns and a symphony of native songbirds. Ask about our special vacation packages, gift baskets and directions to those hidden spots off the beaten track that will make your Hawaiian vacation a cherished memory.
Aloha, Suzy Kruppa
- Conveniently located on a private road just one mile from the entrance to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
- Rooms: Our rooms have private baths, Queen size Sealy posturepedic mattress, designer linens, down comforters, heated mattress pads, Cable TV, WI-FI internet and rainforest views. Two rooms have fireplaces.
Royal Orchid - Romantic, fabric draped, hand carved teak pineapple canopy bed, cozy corner fireplace and spacious bath with shower and elegant Jacuzzi tub with spa amenities. French doors to outdoor deck overlooking the gardens.
Wild Ginger Room- Contemporary queen , maple and bamboo sleigh bed, original Asian-Pacific artwork, corner hand-tiled fireplace, spacious bath with intimate rainforest views .
Kipuka Room- Contemporary bamboo & Rattan furnishings, Queen bed, outdoor deck overlooking flower gardens.
Enchanted Forest Studio- Spacious & private, second story suite with a unique, master-crafted Alder and twig bed, cozy corner lava rock fireplace, futon sofa and refrigerator. Doors lead to a balcony overlooking the gardens and fern forest.
- $119 - $189 double occupancy. $35 cleaning surcharge for one night stays. 13.42% Hawaii Taxes are added to rates. Gift baskets offered.
- Soft music, a freshly lit fire. Begin your day with a freshly ground and brewed Hawaiian coffee or an Espresso drink.. Try one of our signature, gourmet loose leaf tea blends. An abundance of exotic tropical fruits, home baked scones , island jams, cheeses, yogurt and other goodies awaits your exploration.
- Our architecturally designed home is clean and casual elegance with tropical furnishings and artwork collected from world travels and local artisans. Newly built and designed with your comfort and privacy in mind. We are a Non-Smoking, environmentally conscious facility. Max, the friendly and playful dog, and Velcro the cat are on site to greet you. (They never go in the rooms.)
Cable/Satellite TV Detached Suite(s) Fireplace Hot-Tub Innkeeper onsite Internet Access King Bed On-site Activities Private Bath Private Lanai Queen Bed
- We require a deposit equal to one nights stay. Balance due upon arrival. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash & Travellers Checks. On our website, check availability and book directly on-line on our secure server.
Cancellation policy: If you cancel your reservation at least 2 weeks prior to the actual reservation date we will refund 90% of the room charge. Holidays, Merrie Monarch and Special Packages are excluded and require 4 weeks cancellation notice. Sorry, no cancellations accepted within 7 days of arrival.
Cash Master Card Traveler's Check Visa
PO Box 315
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at Bamboo Orchid Cottage Bed And Breakfast? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with Bamboo Orchid Cottage Bed And Breakfast. Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 17350 times. Modified: 05/21/2012