Original painting of house
At the End of the Road Bed And Breakfast
Six acres of pastureland with grazing goats and surrounded by native trees and wildlife. Located in Volcano Village, on the Big Island of Hawai`i, minutes from the Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park. Restaurants, Post Office,gas pumps and shops are nearby.
P.O. Box 995
Volcano, HI 96785
View map of area
We are located at the end of Haunani Road, thus our name. We built our home on 6.5 acres of rainforest pasture land in 1989,just a baby compared to the historic homes here in the village; but it has settled into it`s own niche since then.
We are sure the peace and tranquility that we enjoy will be yours too. If it`s activity you desire, the nearby Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park offers opportunities for hiking, biking, and exploring. There is also the Volcano Art Gallery and the Jaggar Museum to visit. We are Christian owned and operated.
Aloha, Lani Goodness-Glory
- From Hwy 11,between the 26 & 27 mi marker,turn into Volcano Village onto Haunani Road; go 1.7 mi to the end of Haunani Road. Privacy gate at entrance.
- Large sunlit room with four poster queen bed, an alcove single bed,a private tub/shower,and a view of the pasture and forest. A second room with a queen bed and private tub/shower outside the room. Floor mattress available. Three adults per room.
- Per night: Singles $60-$65, Doubles $80-$85 Extra person in room $5-$10. Add 13.41% Hawaii General Excise & TAT State Tax. Rates are subject to change.
- A generous continental breakfast, which includes fresh fruit, breakfast breads, fruit juice, coffee or tea, is served in the dining room from 7:30 to 8:30 AM.
- Spacious, comfortable common room with wood burning stove. No kitchen facilities available. We are a smoke and alcohol free environment. Free WIFI.
We recommend booking your rental car, tours, and activities through
Athena's Island Activities. Athena offers the same tours and activities
you will see advertised but has the ability to book your reservation
at a discounted rate and saves you time and money.
Copy & Paste this link to her site and see what she is currently offering.
Or Call Toll Free 1-(888)-492-4386 ext 101 to speak to a live person.
Or Simply click THE FACEBOOK TAB to connect to Her Site Right Now!
She and her staff are also available by phone to answer your questions.
Our guests report wonderful service and customer care along with
great experiences at the listed activities. We recomend this company.
Cable/Satellite TV Fireplace Innkeeper onsite Internet Access Private Bath Queen Bed
- A deposit is required to hold reservation. We accept cash, or traveler`s checks.
We require a 30 day written notice of cancellation prior to date of arrival for a full refund.
Cash Traveler's Check
P.O. Box 995
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at At the End of the Road Bed And Breakfast ? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with At the End of the Road Bed And Breakfast . Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 25146 times. Modified: 05/21/2012