South Kona District
Aloha Guest House
Imagine yourself at a beautiful, tastefully furnished in tropical plantation style house, where both levels have large lanais (balconies) with stunning 180-degree views up and down the breathtaking Kona coast. Picture this place at 1,500 ft. above the ocean, peacefully tucked away at the end of an old rugged farm road, surrounded by Hawaiian Coffee & Macadamia nut plantations and forest preserves.
: 808-328-8955 : 800-897-3188
84-4780 Mamalahoa Hwy
Honaunau, HI 96704
View map of area
Our sun drenched Kona coast is truly a vacationer's paradise! Here you can go up to Mauna Kea in the winter months and play in the snow, and later on drive down to the ocean and go for a swim! Where else in the world is that possible?
This is the place for outdoor activities! Go explore and be adventurous.
Here you find surfing, swimming, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, whale watching (between Dec. & March), para sailing, kayaking, exploring coral reefs in a private submarine, horseback riding, hiking, shopping, dining out (or in!), discovering petroglyphs, exploring ancient trails...
You will find that here on the Big Island, for easier access to a lot of great beaches or the volcanoes as well as our "Aloha Guest House", which is tucked away at the end of a one-mile long, rugged farm road, a car with high clearance or 4-wheel drive capabilities is highly recommended. It may cost a little bit more, but it is well worth its price.
After your day of tropical island adventures, you will come back home to our Aloha Guest House and can look forward to a relaxing soak in our Jacuzzi. Or just jump under the shower in one of our custom-built bathrooms that will leave you refreshed and stimulated. This is your time to be lazy. Take a nap or cuddle with that special someone on one of our romantic day beds, watch the sunset and enjoy the tranquility. This place will invite you to read a book on one of our large lanais, in our cozy Living Room, or any other comfortable spot on this 5-acre paradise we call "Aloha Guest House".
For room availability, more details and great 360 degree pictures of everything as well as to place your reservation with us in real time, please visit our home page at www.alohaguesthouse.com
The peaceful beauty and serenity of our Home will give you the vacation you deserve. So don't hesitate! Our beautiful house and your warm hosts are waiting to welcome you to share our Aloha.
Aloha, Lee Caire
- You find us located in Honaunau, on the sunny, western, Kona side, 45 minutes south of the Kona International Airport and 35 minutes south of Kailua-Kona town.
- All of our guest rooms and suites provide an atmosphere of understated elegance with ocean & or garden views, private bath, refrigerator, HDTV/DVD, shared & private kitchens and come either with Queen or King sized beds.
- Our Kohola room is $230, the Halawai room is $200 and the Honu room $180 per night. The Nai'a and the Aloha rooms are both $120. Rates are in $USD and do not include sales and accommodation taxes. Call for a 10% discount for our Kama'ainas or receive a Free $50 gift certificate for reservations of 5 nights or longer. All discounts must be requested during reservation and may not be used in combination.
- Our breakfasts include fresh local fruits and juices, 100% Kona Coffee, ever changing homemade sweet and savory dishes as well as freshly baked breads and pastries. We use, whenever possible, organic ingredients and are generally able to accommodate guests with dietary restrictions. Gather around our large breakfast table and meet fellow travelers. exchange vacation stories and enjoy your breakfast with your new friends.
- Large lanais, Living room, 24 hour fresh 100% Kona Estate Coffee and Tea Bar, free high speed WIFI through the house, HD Cable TV, DVD & book library, laundry facility. You are welcome to use the snorkeling gear and boogie boards. Kayak rentals available. Guest kitchen use & large outdoor Jacuzzi. Directly below us (about 5 minutes away) are the Pu'uhonua o Honaunau ( City of Refuge) National historic park and Kealakekua Bay - a state marine preserve, with a vast array of tropical fish, and sea turtles you can see while snorkeling or scuba diving, and the often present dolphins as well as the mighty humpback whales in the winter months.
Cable/Satellite TV Hot-Tub Innkeeper onsite Internet Access King Bed Kitchen Private Bath Queen Bed
- Prepayment in full is required to hold reservations.
We require a two night minimum stay for advance ( greater than 24 hours ) reservations. However, depending on room availability, one night stays may be arranged by contacting us directly within 24 hours of your arrival.
Payments on reservations canceled prior to two weeks of the arrival date will be refunded minus the first night room charges.
Payments on reservations canceled within two weeks of arrival will be forfeited unless the room can be rented again. In that event, the full amount minus the first night room charges will be refunded.
Reservations longer than 7 days are subject to a 25% cancellation fee of the total charges instead of the first night room charges as stated above.
Refunds can not be made for reservations canceled November 15-30 and December 15-January 15.
To avoid any monetary loss if your plans have to change, we suggest purchasing travel insurance such as http://www.insuremytrip.com
Payment can be made by: personal check, traveler's check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Rates posted are for one or two guests. Additional guests are $30 per person.
Children requiring separate bedding and breakfast are considered additional guests.
Our check-in is after 3:00 pm and check-out is before 11:00 am
Personal Check American Express Cash Discover Master Card Traveler's Check Visa
- Book Online
84-4780 Mamalahoa Hwy
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at Aloha Guest House? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with Aloha Guest House. Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 55123 times. Modified: 05/01/2013